Friday, June 13, 2008

Weary and Worn

I have to divert from my promised blog until I get a tad more sleep. Yesterday my youngest girl fell on the monkey bars at school, and broke her arm. Today, my son had an allergic reaction and his eyelid got really swollen, and he started to have blurry vision. My husband saw the doctor for another medical probem yesterday, and tonight, my other daughter fell on her hand while racing around the yard, and ended up with a small swollen knuckle. I've been to 4 of our local HMO clinics in less than 24 hrs, and am so tired from travelling around from primary care to ortho to optometry, and back again, I can barely think. I'm responsible for driving a friend to the airport about 5a.m. my time tomorrow a.m.

You'll have to accept my raincheck for the promised blog. May God continue to bless your family, and keep them from harms way. I'm thankful my children are quite resilient, praise God.

No comments: