Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Is God Racist?

I have been pondering the articulate comments from Ablur recently. God led my meditation time, and I considered how many of the statements that Ablur spoke about leading directly back to Scripture. While I'm unable to complete my research and post it tonight, I thought I'd begin to provide my readers with a look at the statements so well-expressed by Some Things Just Need to be Said, and let you prayerfully consider where God's thoughts are on these principles. I think you will find that He addresses in the Bible all of these topics, and in many cases provides specific instruction for us to follow.

Keep in mind--considering the temptation to jump to the conclusion that "God is a racist"--it was God who said, "Love your neighbor as yourself" as referenced
here:

Luke 10:27 NIV
He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' "

No comments: