Sunday, June 15, 2008

More Clean Christian Joking

OK so I couldn't resist...Just a few more ;) :

From: Linda Kessler (Linda-Kessler@uiowa.edu)PRAYERAn elderly gentleman passed his granddaughter's room one night and overheard her repeating the alphabet in an oddly reverent way.What on earth are you up to?" he asked."I'm saying my prayers," explained the little girl."But I can't think of exactly the right words tonight, so I'm just saying all the letters. God will put them together for me, because He knows what I'm thinking."
---------------------
One day, a little girl is sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly notices that her mother has several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head. She looks at her mother and inquisitively asks, "Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?" Her mother replied,"Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white." The little girl thought about this revelation for a while, and then said, "So, Momma, how come ALL of grandma's hairs are white?" [My mom probably loves this one]
-----------------------
For weeks, a six-year old lad kept telling his first-grade teacher about the baby brother or sister that was expected at his house. One day the mother allowed the boy to feel the movements of the unborn child. The six-year old was obviously impressed, but made no comment. Furthermore, he stopped telling his teacher about the impending event. The teacher finally sat the boy on her lap and said,"Tommy, whatever has become of that baby brother or sister you were expecting at home?"Tommy burst into tears and confessed, "I think Mommy ate it!"

Taken proudly from Clean Christian Jokes - New Millenium.

No comments: