Friday, June 20, 2008

National Anxiety Center

I came across a web site blog that appealed to me, since I'm prone to "worry" about everything - it is a besetting sin. Pray for me.

The National Anxiety Center shares interesting insight into current events in our United States which bring cause to pause about the decisions occurring in our country. While I haven't had time to puruse this site in its entirety, I enjoyed the subtitle which says "The good news is...the bad news is wrong!" Both subtle humor, and truth in action.

It is a simple statement, but strikingly familiar as you study the Bible and realize that indeed, the bad news is wrong. The Good News is onward and upward, able to reach around genders (or indecision thereof), races, religions or beliefs, across political parties, economical events, shifting policies, and corrupt governments. I'm so thankful that indeed Good News supercede's the national crises that we face day-by-day.

Romans 8:37-39
"No, in all these things we have complete victory through him who loved us! For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor heavenly rulers, nor things that are present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in creation will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Scripture used from NetBible. See my sidebar for web link.

No comments: