Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pondering the Utterance..Hee Hee Haw Haw

I just have to give credit where credit is due. Below, in a bright yellow color, is a quote in its entirety from Bushwacks' Blog, and I was profoundly amazed by the utter (pun intended) truth in black & white, as well as the amount of laughter resonating from my body as I reviewed this skillful writing. I only hope as I continue to enhance my blogging skill (still quite novice), I'll engender this ability to interface wit and provide the reader with amusement while stating the obvious. Thank you Bushwack. I am renewed with new creative blogging juices. HCL

Three Things to Ponder:
March 5th, 2008 . by Bushwack
1. Cows
2. The Constitution
3. The Ten Commandments

C O W S
Is it just me, or does anyone else find itamazing that during the mad cow epidemic our government could track a singlecow, born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleptin the state of Washington? And, they tracked her calves to their stalls. Butthey are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around ourcountry. Maybe we should give each of them a cow.
T H E C O N S T I T U T I O N
They keep talking about drafting a Constitutionfor Iraq. Why don’t we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of reallysmart guys, it has worked for over 200 years, and we’re not using it anymore.
T H E 1 0 ; C O M M A N D M E N T S
The real reason that we can’t have the TenCommandments posted in a courthouse is this:You cannot post ‘Thou Shalt Not Steal,’ ‘ThouShalt Not Commit Adultery,’ and ‘Thou Shall Not Lie’ in a building full oflawyers, judges and politicians…It creates a hostile work environment.

No comments: